In particular, this policy only applies to Id-photo-verify.com products and services, not to services provided to you by other third parties. Before using Id-photo-verify.com products and services, you must carefully read and thoroughly understand this policy, especially the terms marked by bold / bold underline. You should focus on reading them and start using them after confirming their full understanding and agreement. Minors under the age of 18 should use this software accompanied by their guardians. Your use of this policy is deemed to be your full understanding and agreement. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, you can contact us through the various contact ways provided by the Id-photo-verify.com.
Part I Definition
Personal information：refers to all kinds of information recorded by electronic or other means that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person, either alone or in combination with other information.
Personal sensitive information: refers to personal information such as ID card number, personal biometric identification information, bank account number, property information, whereabouts track, transaction information, children under 14 years old and other personal information (we will mark specific personal sensitive information in bold and underlined forms in this policy).
1.The Right we have and Collection and Use of your Personal Information
We will only collect and use your information on the premise of being legal, legitimate and necessary. When you use our products and / or services, we need / may need to collect and use your personal information. The scenarios only include: in order to provide you with the basic functions of our products and / or services, you must authorize us to collect and use the necessary information. If you refuse to provide relevant information, you will not be able to use our products and / or services normally.
You fully understand and agree to continue to use the service of the software. The software will obtain the following rights:
(1)Get your email information, which is mainly used to contact us.
(2)Get your face image information, which is mainly used to judge whether you can make a qualified certificate photo when you use photo shooting, certificate photo production and certificate photo environment detection function.
You fully understand and agree that we do not need your authorization to collect and use your personal information under the following circumstances, and we may not respond to your requests for correction / modification, deletion, cancellation, withdrawal of consent or request for information:
(1)Personal information that you disclose to the public by yourself;
(2)Collecting personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(3)Necessary for you to sign and perform relevant policies or other written instruments;
(4)Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products and / or services provided;
(5)Necessary for legal news reporting;
(6)Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
If the information you provide contains personal information of other users, please ensure that you have obtained legal authorization before providing us with such personal information. If the personal information of the child is involved, you need to obtain the consent of the corresponding child guardian before providing it. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information about children under the age of 13, we will delete it as soon as possible.
If we use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, or if we take the initiative to obtain your information from a third party, we will obtain your prior consent.
The establishment of a professional security team will strengthen the security of your personal information (including the information obtained directly and indirectly) (including the reporting of sensitive information, the encryption and storage of sensitive information, and the regular clearance of sensitive information). At the same time, we will confirm the legitimacy of the source of the personal information indirectly obtained.
2. How do we protect and manage your Personal Information
It is LeQi's responsibility to respect personal privacy. When you confirm and agree to use our products or services under this policy, in order to protect your personal privacy, LeQi adopts the following methods to protect and manage your personal information:
(1) We have taken reasonable and feasible security protection measures in line with industry standards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use and modification. We will use encryption technology to improve the security of personal information; we will use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent personal information from being attacked maliciously; we will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information; We will adopt SSL to encrypt and protect the data during data exchange; we will also adopt the Safe Browsing mode of HTTPS for the corresponding website; and we will hold security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
(2) We have completed the test requirements and obtained the record according to the requirements of the third level network security protection.
(3) We will take reasonable and feasible measures to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, unless there is a mandatory retention requirement by law.
(4) We have adopted a short retention period for your sensitive personal information (photos and photos of documents you submitted). the photo will be automatically deleted after 7 days.
(5) LeQi shall not disclose, edit or disclose the content of user's personal data to a third party without the user's authorization, except due to the requirements of the government, laws and policies, etc. In the process of sending information and after receiving the information, the company will comply with the industry standard to protect the user's private information.
(6) When our products or services stop operating, we will inform you in the form of push notice, announcement, etc., and delete your personal information or conduct anonymous processing within a reasonable period of time.
3. How does your personal information move around the world
For major changes, we will also provide more significant notice (including client publicity, page interaction, webpage tips, pop-up window, SMS, etc.).
(1) Our service model has changed significantly. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processing, the use of personal information, etc;
(2) We have made significant changes in control and so on. Such as the change of information controller caused by merger and reorganization, etc;
(3) Significant changes have taken place in the personal information processing rights you participate in and the way you exercise them;
(4) We are responsible for personal information security departments, contact information and complaint channels related changes;
(5) The personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk.
5. How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on the content of this policy, you can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .Contact us and we will reply to your request within 10 working days.